Thursday, August 26, 2010

"The best laid plans of mice and (wo)men often go awry.”

Well, so much for keeping up on my blogs. After taking quite a long hiatus from online selling, I am back at it again. Going through inventory, ordering supplies, setting up a new storefront, updating pictures - how do you set priorities when everything needs doing at the same time? You plug away at it and little by little, you get there. At least I hope it works that way. lol

Rather than repeating myself here you can hop over to my other blog, Disney Watches from TwigsPlace.com, to see what's been in the works. I haven't quite decided which direction to take this blog but for now I will leave the previous posts since I think safe online shopping is something to be taken very seriously.

Not much more to say tonight but I'll be back with more updates soon. I hope life is treating you all well ~ Twig aka Jill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home